What kind of poultry bird can I keep in my bedroom?

I must be going crazy...I am sure I have read 3 versions of this question(s) with similar syntax but different user names.
Is this an auto-repeat thread?
Are good people investing time responding to a genuine question?
I hope so because genuine people like me rely on the good nature of BYC people to have the energy and enthusiasm to advise and care. Time wasters burn up that energy.

I must be going crazy...I am sure I have read 3 versions of this question(s) with similar syntax but different user names.
I hope so because genuine people like me rely on the good nature of BYC people to have the energy and enthusiasm to advise and care. Time wasters burn up that energy.
Are you referring to the person that posted the same thing last week?

But will a maximum of two bantam hens living in a large rabbit cage with Carefresh bedding be too stinky? I will clean out their cage everyday. And I already ordered chicken diapers for them to wear outside their cage.
I have to ask where you got your medical degree from? Or is it perhaps a PHD? Last I knew, it was illegal to pose as a medical professional without the license to back it up. If you do have that medical degree, you would know the huge risk that comes from having poultry in your bedroom. Many of the lung issues that can arise from such a scenario are life long quality of life issues for the poor person who contracts such diseases.

Button quail?
thumbsup.gif
x2 . I know someone who kept a trio of buttons in a large rabbit cage. Didn't even know they were there until he showed me.

You mean this one?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1153666/how-stinky-are-chicken-poop

Back
Top Bottom