What kind of spider is this?

suzqz560

Hatching
May 24, 2015
I live in FL and never saw a spider like this before? I googled it but of all the spider pics for FL this one was not shown. Is there an expert out there that can identify it? It is a light beige and fuzzy about a
1/2 in body. If you can enlarge pic you can see details better. It made a huge web out to the front of house

I live in FL and never saw a spider like this before? I googled it but of all the spider pics for FL this one was not shown. Is there an expert out there that can identify it? It is a light beige and fuzzy about a
1/2 in body. If you can enlarge pic you can see details better. It made a huge web out to the front of house

Not the best picture but, and this is just a guess, either a Spotted Orb Weaver or a species of Crab Spider.

Thanks Jon,
I was able to crop my spider pic it shows more detail, I haven't seen any pics so far that looked like it
Sue

I found an exact pic.... It is a cat faced spider. In the Orb Weaver family not spotted though, altogether different. It said females larger, most likely what it is and they like to build webs near artificial light which is where we found it

Back
Top Bottom