What kind of sweet treats do YOU make for Christmas?

I'll be making about 400 peanut butter balls...starting tomorrow.
th.gif

Anyone want to come over and help me dip these things in chocolate?

Anyone?

I'll pay you in peanut butter balls...all you can eat.

please?
tongue.png
lol.png

I'm making Christmas cookies tomorrow.

Starting with Sugar cookies & peanut butter / oatmeal / spice / chocolate chip cookies. Then, soft molasses cookies.

Then...

Well, then it depends on if I'm sick of baking cookies yet!

Marshmallows ~ 6 flavors, sugar cookie trees, pound cake, egg nog, cheesecake ~ 9 flavors, carmel ~ 3 flavors, cakeballs ~ 4 flavors, truffles ~4 flavors, trifle ~ 3 flavors ~~ I think thats it at this point still got a few days to go

I don't actually have ANY good cooking ingredients in my house - I was wondering if anyone knew any good treats to make from just the plain flour, butter, eggs, sugar and milk, I'm kinda getting VERY tired of plain biscuits!
tongue.png

Quote:
I believe you can make a basic pound cake with that. It's been years since I've made one.

Butter cookies, perhaps?

Custard / pudding?

Dd wants some fresh ginger cookies.Ds likes frozen pumpkin rolls. I came across a swedish cookie press at the thrift,so I am going to make some sugar cookies. And very basic but the kids love dipping pretzels in melted white chocolate and in various holiday sprinkles. My moms friend would make this type of cookie with cream cheese,and it would have various jelly in the middle.Soft and sweet.I would make those if I had the recipe.

egg nog pound cake...yummmm....i started making some last week to freeze for christmas gifts and the family was trying to eat one from every batch i made (the small bunt cake ones)...i did manage to get some in the freezer!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom