What kinds of booted bantams are they?

Quote:
x3

X4...I have to tell you though that next to last pic of the roo with the reeeallly cool black feathering is super cool!!! If you ever want to get rid of him, send him my way!

By the way, they just get prettier with age. They get more and more spots as they get older...especially the roos.

Quote:
x3

X4...I have to tell you though that next to last pic of the roo with the reeeallly cool black feathering is super cool!!! If you ever want to get rid of him, send him my way!

By the way, they just get prettier with age. They get more and more spots as they get older...especially the roos.

Thank you, he is a pretty bird. I have seen pictures of older millies and I hope they look like that. And they are definetely the sweetest birds that I have so far. I am worried about having 4 roosters already, so I will have to keep finding another home in mind. As long as he won't be eaten! I just hope they can all get along.
fl.gif

I got Millie's this year too from TSC first time.Sadly I lost 4 to racoon's but have 3 hen's and a roo left.They are great lil bird's.I can't wait to hatch some babie's.Hope you enjoy yours.

49477_oe_204.jpg

I have 2 two year old MF d'Uccle hens. Love them but they are the most stubborn little birds when it comes to going broody. They just INSISTED on hatching chicks this year and now both are tending to their second broods since April. Hope they're done for this year or I'm going to go
barnie.gif

Get ready, my uncles said all feather footed hens go broody often!

Back
Top Bottom