What made you happy today?

I have another week before I will start tomato seeds. It is time for me to start pepper seeds though.
I started my peppers too but none of popped up yet.
Tap Tap Tap Waiting GIF by Ilka & Franz

I have another week before I will start tomato seeds. It is time for me to start pepper seeds though.
I wish I had room and a greenhouse to start seeds. But I know the a$$hole will get into them while I'm at work, if I leave them where they would get the best sun. A$$hole says he won't but he lies

Attachments

• IMG_20220309_190841384.jpg
    IMG_20220309_190841384.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 1
I wish I had room and a greenhouse to start seeds. But I know the a$$hole will get into them while I'm at work, if I leave them where they would get the best sun. A$$hole says he won't but he lies
Once upon a time, I had a woman come in to clean the house while I was at work. I specifically told her to stay away from the area with the plants. When I got home, the board and stands holding it up were all collapsed and the plants were laying on their sides on the floor. Obviously I never used her services again.

Once upon a time, I had a woman come in to clean the house while I was at work. I specifically told her to stay away from the area with the plants. When I got home, the board and stands holding it up were all collapsed and the plants were laying on their sides on the floor. Obviously I never used her services again.
So wait. You paid her to clean your house and she didn't even clean up what she spilled? Thats freakin hilarious! 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom