What made you happy today?

Pics
here in NY we have to take a course in handgun safety before you apply for a pistol permit

Here in Ohio, we have to take an 8 hour course. 6 hours in the classroom, 2 hours at the shooting range. We have to prove that we understand gun safety and know how to shoot. Then we have to apply for the CCW, with a background check completed

Here in Ohio, we have to take an 8 hour course. 6 hours in the classroom, 2 hours at the shooting range. We have to prove that we understand gun safety and know how to shoot. Then we have to apply for the CCW, with a background check completed
our course didn't have range practice, but our instructor is also a firearms dealer and familiarized us with whats available. Background check was part of application process, and fingerprinting

our course didn't have range practice, but our instructor is also a firearms dealer and familiarized us with whats available. Background check was part of application process, and fingerprinting
Nice! I also found out that an Ohio CCW works for lots of other states. But not NY

I don’t know why but signing Brewster up for puppy class this morning made me ridiculously happy and excited. :lau we start a week from today and I can’t wait! 😁🥰

He also has a vet appointment Monday and oddly, I’m excited about that too. :lau

Also took him on another little adventure thing through my parents’ woods today and he made me laugh a ton cause he always gets crazy zoomies and uber excited in the woods for some reason. :lau :love

Oo tell some details
Lol, nothing that fancy or exciting. A friend was working on a map for a publication and had been unable to get it to look exactly the way she wanted it to using the software available to her. And she couldn't get ahold of her advisor or co-authors for help. She knows I am pretty good with Adobe Illustrator (which she does not have) and asked if I could combine parts of several different map drafts to create the final version she really wanted. And I did!

I signed up for a CCW class today, very excited to go! They offer other classes too, self defense and things like that. I think it's important that if you are going to carry, you know how to do it properly
I'm so glad people are taking the CCW class with an interest in carrying. I have taken a lot of different classes, and assisted some instructors too. I learned something every time, even when I was assisting with "the same" class for the 8th time.

Wishing my favorite instructor would come back to Michigan and teach another class...

Back
Top Bottom