What made you happy today?

Pics
Take heed little duck! They say bunny proofing is easy and cheap but tis all a lie! Bunnies are clever and full of mischief :bun
I see that :th

Thankfully mine will have their own house with nothing to chew but their own toys and hay. I'll also have a camera on them at all times. Little trouble makers 🙄🤚

My chickens made me happy today. My they had fun out in the garden, looking for worms while I prepared the ground for a second coop.
I also got 4 new, adorable chickens yesterday, and spending time with them made me happy.
My bunny, Chili, also made me happy today. He gets to roam the whole bottom floor of our house, but he has decided that it's not enough and he wants the top floors too. He's not supposed to be there, but he goes anyway. He runs up the stairs, then does binkies when he gets to the top. I can't help but laugh. He's bad, but insanely cute. 😂 He also licks my face a lot, which is the most adorable thing ever.

My chickens made me happy today. My they had fun out in the garden, looking for worms while I prepared the ground for a second coop.
I also got 4 new, adorable chickens yesterday, and spending time with them made me happy.
My bunny, Chili, also made me happy today. He gets to roam the whole bottom floor of our house, but he has decided that it's not enough and he wants the top floors too. He's not supposed to be there, but he goes anyway. He runs up the stairs, then does binkies when he gets to the top. I can't help but laugh. He's bad, but insanely cute. 😂 He also licks my face a lot, which is the most adorable thing ever.
Nothing cuter than a good bunny binky!

Brewster made a ton of new friends today. :love

I was really worried about how it would go but it went amazing. :love

This friend and I are going to start going on lots more walks together.

6EA25D77-9D9E-4419-9D1D-A1FCBF36DB0D.jpeg
22B35A2B-0E55-4374-8939-8C387EF0DB0D.jpeg
5E87D900-0248-4D90-884D-D41CE25B5B1C.jpeg
9CBD19B6-87A9-4F42-91ED-31F33CA9560D.jpeg
20E4303B-BE0D-4845-98FD-ACED1702F7E7.jpeg
80B78902-514E-4C1A-B35E-3E157FB2C23C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom