What made you happy today?

Pics
The inside will be lighter colours. I can never decide what I want the kitchen colour to be. I might add a dark accent wall here and there.
For the cabinets I prefer white, it makes it look a lot brighter and bigger. It also allows for more backsplash and countertop options.

I see a lot of people have a darker color such as grey or black, or something like turquoise, dark green, mint green, etc. for the bottom cabinets and island.

It helps to have light colored countertops (I love marble and quartz) so balance it out, especially if you want backsplash with a pattern.

You can tie in accent colors with chairs, plants, curtains, etc.

For the cabinets I prefer white, it makes it look a lot brighter and bigger. It also allows for more backsplash and countertop options.

I see a lot of people have a darker color such as grey or black, or something like turquoise, dark green, mint green, etc. for the bottom cabinets and island.

It helps to have light colored countertops (I love marble and quartz) so balance it out, especially if you want backsplash with a pattern.

You can tie in accent colors with chairs, plants, curtains, etc.
A few years ago, we converted a bedroom that was off the garage into our mudroom and made an outside door. We have cabinets in there that are painted a light gray on the bottom and the counter top is a stained butcher block. So pretty. Think I might do butcher block when we redo our kitchen

Took a nice hike at the park today with some family. I let my weimaraner loose so he could run and wander. He did great, as usual, staying by me and my son. And he's been doing better riding in the car. He loves car rides but usually tries to sit in the driver's lap! I bought him a car harness with a seat belt and he got used to it right away!

Back
Top Bottom