What made you happy today?

What's going on?
I've been having some medical issues which seem to be resolving - that's a good thing. The Princess is directing a play which opens on Fri. At last night's rehearsal the male lead had an accident significantly gashing his arm - he's involved in a fight scene that she may have to rechoreograph - stress on her is stress on me. Miss Maggie Mae our golden doodle had a cluster seizure this early AM. This too shall pass.

I've been having some medical issues which seem to be resolving - that's a good thing. The Princess is directing a play which opens on Fri. At last night's rehearsal the male lead had an accident significantly gashing his arm - he's involved in a fight scene that she may have to rechoreograph - stress on her is stress on me. Miss Maggie Mae our golden doodle had a cluster seizure this early AM. This too shall pass.
:hugs

:hugs

Redoing our upstairs. We bought a fixer upper 9 years ago and we have been living in the first level while we redo the second
That sounds like GREAT fun to me!
But the materials are Soooo expensive these days.

My grandson makes me happy today.
And every day!

Attachments

• 70B5D3D9-5240-43D2-A93F-4D3345C0A1B2.jpeg
    70B5D3D9-5240-43D2-A93F-4D3345C0A1B2.jpeg
    565.1 KB · Views: 1
  • A86D5AA6-7E65-4DB8-8110-338206487117.jpeg
    A86D5AA6-7E65-4DB8-8110-338206487117.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom