What made you happy today?

It's a nice evening

Attachments

• IMG_20220924_205407903.jpg
    IMG_20220924_205407903.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 1
i picked up a solo stove for the balcony off our master suite.

it’s stainless steel and smokeless. we love it. you should look into one.
I actually have a small smokeless charcoal grill arriving on Monday. I'm thinking some teriyaki steak strips and grilled bell peppers over rice for Monday night dinner.

the solo stove isn’t actually a stove. it’s a fire pit.

but that sounds nice.
I also have a small solar oven, but it's kind of a pain to clean. Now that I have a sink to work with I may start using it for more than baked quail eggs and heating up cans of baked beans or chili.

The other disadvantage to a solar oven is that it doesn't work at night. It also cooks really slowly on cloudy days.

I also have a small solar oven, but it's kind of a pain to clean. Now that I have a sink to work with I may start using it for more than baked quail eggs and heating up cans of baked beans or chili.

The other disadvantage to a solar oven is that it doesn't work at night. It also cooks really slowly on cloudy days.
https://www.solostove.com/en-us/p/yukon

great for smaller areas and totally smokeless.

I'm interested in a solar oven. What kind do you have?

Back
Top Bottom