What made you happy today?

I was doing Door Dash deliveries today, and I ended up with one more delivery than I wanted to do. I got to the restaurant, hot, tired, and thirsty. I was glad to wait for the order for a while in air conditioning.

The part that made me happy was that I was just about to beg for a glass of water when the waitress messed up on the frozen concoction she was making for my customer (strawberry instead of mango) and she gave it to me. I was very happy to get it.

I was doing Door Dash deliveries today, and I ended up with one more delivery than I wanted to do. I got to the restaurant, hot, tired, and thirsty. I was glad to wait for the order for a while in air conditioning.

The part that made me happy was that I was just about to beg for a glass of water when the waitress messed up on the frozen concoction she was making for my customer (strawberry instead of mango) and she gave it to me. I was very happy to get it.
She probably messed up on purpose. That was a good way to give it to you, she saw how much you needed it😊

I made sure to thank her. Even if it was a genuine mess up, she didn't have to offer it to me. It's amazing how much some little things can make you happy.
It's so true. Niceness goes a long way. We went to the local ice cream place today. A very young couple was there, probably high schoolers. When they left, the boyfriend opened the truck door, helped his girlfriend in, then closed it for her. Very sweet of him and she said thank you. Some people would have gotten mad and said they can handle it themselves. Nice to see niceness being given and returned

It's so true. Niceness goes a long way. We went to the local ice cream place today. A very young couple was there, probably high schoolers. When they left, the boyfriend opened the truck door, helped his girlfriend in, then closed it for her. Very sweet of him and she said thank you. Some people would have gotten mad and said they can handle it themselves. Nice to see niceness being given and returned
I can't count how many times I've told people, "When someone does you a favour, the correct response is 'thank you,' even if the favour wasn't exactly what you wanted."

It annoys me when people are rude or even indifferent when someone goes out of their way to do something for them.

Back
Top Bottom