What movie makes you cry every single time?

My Sister's Keeper- the biggest tearjerker I've ever seen

Toy Story III

A Walk to Remember

Shattered Dreams- a made for TV movie which gets shown on the LMN channel every great once in awhile. Based on the book "Don't Die My Love" by Lurlene McDaniel who is known to write the "crying dying" books for young adults.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for the welcome! I've actually been lurking here awhile. Even though I have no chickens nor ever raised any in my life, I've enjoyed reading the various topics on this forum. Found this site through searching the web after my mom says she's thinking of maybe raising chickens one day. Once I found this site, I got hooked.

Getting back on topic, another movie I remember that was a major tearjerker is "Dad". Starring Ted Dansen.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for the welcome! I've actually been lurking here awhile. Even though I have no chickens nor ever raised any in my life, I've enjoyed reading the various topics on this forum. Found this site through searching the web after my mom says she's thinking of maybe raising chickens one day. Once I found this site, I got hooked.

Getting back on topic, another movie I remember that was a major tearjerker is "Dad". Starring Ted Dansen.

I'll have to look that one up on netflix.

I just watched "The Iron Giant" with my kids for the 5th or 6th time. I cry at the end every. single. time. My kids laugh at me, but it's so sweet and sad!!

Love that movie!

The Lakehouse, when Sandra Bullock realizes it is Keanu Reeves who was hit by the bus that day. And she writes that letter to him, and is standing by the mailbox praying he gets it in time. I just cry my eyes out every time.

The Blind Side. Some parts are sad. Then at some parts I have tears of joy. Certain Disney movies too.. Mainly the classics. I'm such a wimp, I almost teared up at the beginning of Oliver and Friends.

Back
Top Bottom