What organs are on the RT side of the body??

Hes working tonight..(truck driver, just sitting driving, nothing strenuous), but if its still hurting him tomorrow, i will have him go in to be looked at just to be safe...
smile.png

I had to have my gall bladder removed. Intense pain like a hot rod all the way through, front to back, the upper right side. A little under my ribcage. Couldn't hardly catch my breath. No way of repositioning my body would ease the pain. I took a hot bath to go to the emergency room and the pain eased up substantially. My Dr. said that was one indicator that it was Gall bladder. Hot bath recommended to see if the pain eases. Lower right with rebound pain would probably be appendix. Both should be seen.

Is it worse after a greasy meal? Gall Bladder. I hope he feels better.
hugs.gif

Exploding??? I think you have a good one, Redhen, - take him to the doctor. Sorry, but we just don't have enough common sense to go on our own. Something about testosterone poisoning.
idunno.gif

when I'm having gall bladder issues, it feels as if someone's stuck a railroad spike up under my ribs on the right side front. I want to move to make it more comfortable, but nothing does. aches continuously and spikes pain periodically. makes it hard to breathe. if I press up under my front ribs on the right, it's definitely tight, hard.
for me, this means I've been eating too much fat, things like cream cheese can set it off. usually takes 2-3 days for the pain to clear up.
you will want to read up on smymptoms of gall stones, there are some things like white poop that are quite specific in diagnosing them. a stone blocking the gall ducts can be serious, should be seen by a doctor.

turney31's experience matches mine quite closely.

Quote:
That would be lower down -- where the legs join the torso. If you strain, you can see a small "lump." I should know... I've had 3.
roll.png

Where exactly is his pain, red? Lower down, I'd guess appendix or hernia (they can hurt really, really bad, and like to kill if you touch, especially of they get stuck). Higher up, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I never had pain when I had shingles. My son brought a dog when they came to visit
tongue.gif
, and I started itching under my bra on one side. I thought "great, a fleabite". The next day, there were more itchy red spots, and I ended up going to the doctor. It itches, but for me, thank God, I had no pain.

Quote:
That would be lower down -- where the legs join the torso. If you strain, you can see a small "lump." I should know... I've had 3.
roll.png

Where exactly is his pain, red? Lower down, I'd guess appendix or hernia (they can hurt really, really bad, and like to kill if you touch, especially of they get stuck). Higher up, I'm not sure.

Actually a hernia can be high, my brother had one about 2 inches below the middle of his ribs. I would tease him horrible that it looked like he had a symbiont, yes it was that bad. Even after surgery to correct it looks like it. Thank goodness he's a Treckie.

But seriously Red, take him to the doctor you'll both feel better.

Back
Top Bottom