What organs are on the RT side of the body??

I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Redhen=fat... eats LOTS of foods with gravy...
lol.png

Quote:
Husband has possible gall bladder problems.
roll.png

Yes, its all adding up now...
gig.gif

Not sure who said what but this is what I've been through.

Kidney stones but I've never had a rash. Just blood in the urine. I've lost count but the last was in 2006 and if he has one of these he'll definitely know. I've heard women say they are worse than having a baby. Pain in lower abdomen and back.

Gall bladder. Usually feel the pain after a greasey fatty meal. Bacon, gravey and the like. Just behind the ribs.

As simple blood test and sonogram can't tell if there are stones. Urine test for the Kidneys.

These days a gall bladder is easily removed.

I wish him the best and hope it's not a kidney stone cuz they hurt and they're may be more. I live in fear.

Rancher

Quote:
double
gig.gif
lau.gif

I am soooooo glad that Mr. Red did not explode! Wew.

My mom made something similar to salmon wiggle, but it had beef. We did not call it beef wiggle tho..............

My mom makes that too(no peas..
tongue.png
)... with dried beef that comes in a jar?? We call it Chipped Beef.. and we eat it over toast or boiled taters..

We just had that for dinner tonight. We just call it dried beef gravy... Original, I know...
roll.png

Quote:
My mom makes that too(no peas..
tongue.png
)... with dried beef that comes in a jar?? We call it Chipped Beef.. and we eat it over toast or boiled taters..

We just had that for dinner tonight. We just call it dried beef gravy... Original, I know...
roll.png

mom made it alot...SOS and it didn't stand for "save our ship"
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom