What pets do you have besides chickens? Take the poll!

What pet besides chickens do you have?

• Total voters
Pics
I have a Chihuahua.She is the little one. ATTACH=full]1060909[/ATTACH]
WP_20170623_13_55_12_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170623_13_54_53_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170623_13_54_53_Pro.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Put Sugar Gliders on the poll, or Exotic Pet!

I think Suggies are adorable!But I don't think I would be able to get one right now, because they take up
1.A lot of space
2.A lot of time
3.A lot of money
4.They are nocturnal.

But I will surely when I have the money!

I have a duck, One black point orange Platy, One black point speckled Platy, One sunrise and yellow Guppy, One violet and white guppy, a Neon red and blue Tetra, A green Cory Fish AKA Catfish, a white albino Cory fish AKA Catfish, A mutt dog(HoundXLab)And a calico Maine coon mix.

Put Sugar Gliders on the poll, or Exotic Pet!

I think Suggies are adorable!But I don't think I would be able to get one right now, because they take up
1.A lot of space
2.A lot of time
3.A lot of money
4.They are nocturnal.

But I will surely when I have the money!

I have a duck, One black point orange Platy, One black point speckled Platy, One sunrise and yellow Guppy, One violet and white guppy, a Neon red and blue Tetra, A green Cory Fish AKA Catfish, a white albino Cory fish AKA Catfish, A mutt dog(HoundXLab)And a calico Maine coon mix.
A friend of mine used to have a sugar glider. It was neat but man that thing was mean.

20160812_164349~2.jpg
20160812_164950~2~2.jpg
I have heard of pigs in a blanket but never a pig in a cup. That is cute as can be!

Everyone asked if our mini pigs were the teacup pigs. I always tell them sure if theyre only a couple days old and its a big teacup.
That cup is about 1 1/2 times the size of a regular cup and that piglet is one day old.
The piglet in hand is about a week old so small but i dont believe in "teacup" pigs.

Attachments

• 20160812_164349~2.jpg
    20160812_164349~2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 1061014 View attachment 1061012

Everyone asked if our mini pigs were the teacup pigs. I always tell them sure if theyre only a couple days old and its a big teacup.
That cup is about 1 1/2 times the size of a regular cup and that piglet is one day old.
The piglet in hand is about a week old so small but i dont believe in "teacup" pigs.
Ahh g so cute I can't stand it!

View attachment 1061014 View attachment 1061012

Oh my I want one - I have seen to many story about people getting a mini pig and does not end up so mini

Back
Top Bottom