what r u reading right now ?

Does * Welcome to The BackyardChickens.com Forum! + Newsletter Archive by Nifty-Chicken count? That is how I arrived here
lau.gif
It is great reading and very informative. I enjoy the way it reads like the choose your own adventure type books. Where you can read for awhile and then you choose to go to (click on) a different page number (underlined blue words) to find out what happens next and end up in a whole new area
love.gif
. My grand kids love this type of book also.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
There are only two John Saul books I haven't read, this one and The Devil's Labyrinth (which hubby already read and left on purpose). He is one of my favorites. It is really strange, I seldom even find people who have heard of him.
hu.gif

Quote:
There are only two John Saul books I haven't read, this one and The Devil's Labyrinth (which hubby already read and left on purpose). He is one of my favorites. It is really strange, I seldom even find people who have heard of him.
hu.gif

really..i thought he was popular...weird! well..i like him anyways!
big_smile.png

Quote:
hu.gif

really..i thought he was popular...weird! well..i like him anyways!
big_smile.png

Welllllllllllll.............I guess I have to keep in mind the area in which I live. Our ONLY bookstore closed down.
hide.gif

I am reading...... the Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan

and the magazine Orion

and another book The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

and Seven Prayers that can change your Life

and Chicken Health Handbook

JohnnysSelectedSeeds catalog and of course McMurrays catalog

I read one a while then bookmark and read another a while and such and so on..

Quote:
I love his books! We are lucky that we have a huge used book store in on our square. She will order books for you,too, and you have the choice of new or used. She has couches to sit comfortably if you wish to browse a book there. You can also trade your book in for credit on another book! I just purchased two very nice hardback James Patterson books for six dollars a piece. They are in like new condition. Lovemychicks, if you have anything in mind let me know and I will see if they have it and send it to you or more than one. I would be happy to do that as I love books and love to share them.
smile.png

Quote:
I love his books! We are lucky that we have a huge used book store in on our square. She will order books for you,too, and you have the choice of new or used. She has couches to sit comfortably if you wish to browse a book there. You can also trade your book in for credit on another book! I just purchased two very nice hardback James Patterson books for six dollars a piece. They are in like new condition. Lovemychicks, if you have anything in mind let me know and I will see if they have it and send it to you or more than one. I would be happy to do that as I love books and love to share them.
smile.png

Oh, thank you, that is so sweet.
smile.png
However, I have just started doing most of my book shopping online, and I am also VERY close to Branson. I believe there is a new Borders (or Barnes and Noble) going in there.

The bookstore you have sounds so much like the one we lost. They had everything from the newest releases to very old antique books....and everything in between. My children (and I) were devastated when it closed.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom