what r u reading right now ?

Cats Critters, I had to laugh at your title, $64 tomato. There should be a book with the title, $64 chicken!

Edited: My little ladies can pack it in!

Last edited:
Some of my favorite books are:

"Charms for the Easy Life" by Kaye Gibbons. I read the book after I saw the movie and the book answered a couple of things in the movie. I loved the cast in the movie.

"The Shell Seekers" by Rosamunde Pilcher. There were three different movie versions. I liked the Angela Lansbury movie the best but I thought the MIL was much too young.

"The Broker" by John Grisham. I almost didn't read this book because I didn't like the "character" of the main character--he was vile, I thought.

I like mysteries a lot.

Cats Critters, I had to laugh at your title, $64 tomato. There should be a book with the title, $64 chicken!

It's about this guy and his garden and towards the end he calculate how much his Brandywine heirloom tomatoes cost and that's is how much each one costs
th.gif
(bad year).​

Last edited:
do japanese comic books count LOL im reading Yotsuba& right now LOL

My daughters LOVE Yotsuba. I'd say they count!

Right now, I'm reading some books I picked up cheap at the Goodwill: Diane Mott Davidson's "Culinary Murder Mysteries", Read Cereal Murders and am now half way through The Last Suppers and have another one upstairs when I finish this one.

I like all kinds of books. I like mysteries, but I love to read science fiction & fantasy, enjoy history, theology and popular astronomy/science. I've got tons of books here, and am always needing bookshelves to get them in. I also collect old children's books if I find them cheap, like The Rover Boys, The Motor Girls, old Boy Scout novels, Tom Swifts & Tom Swift Jrs, Vicki Barr & Cherry Ames, fairy tales & stories for younger children. Do not like romance novels, though.

I'm an all 'round book nerd.​

I read every night before I go to sleep. I've read almost every book in the house. I need the next "Wheel of Time" series book, but in the mean time I've started on the Twilight Series because my mom, m-i-l, wife and sisters all devoured them in a week. So, since I've seen the movie, I'm reading the books.

Back
Top Bottom