What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
I would probably feel the same way if I had numerous rabbits but I only have these two and I've just been waiting and waiting. That's why I'll be disappointed. But at least it's early in the year and I have all summer/fall to try again.

I gotta laugh when I hear that phrase "multiply like rabbits" cuz it's just not that easy.

I've said for a long time that anyone who believes in the expression, "breeds like rabbits" has never tried it.

I have also come to the conclusion that my rabbits get together when I'm not there and ask each other, "how can we drive her crazy today?"

After nearly 30 years of breeding rabbits, I sometimes get tempted to think that I have seen it all. Then some rabbit does something, and I have to admit, "well, girl, that's a new one!"
idunno.gif

I always say that my rabbits have never heard of those saying. Year ago I had rabbiits an no problems. Now that I have some really nice ones, I get nada! Just like during my hatches.

I think my rabbits are running a conspiracy too. I need to have kits on the grown before it's to hot for my mommas. and babis. I just can't believe how cold it was last night after being so warm during the day. maybe the difference in temps had something to do with it. I had also moved her to that cage the day before. They weren't due till tomorrow and both had them last night. The other 2 don't even look like they took.

Last edited:
Do you think it is your breeding method that may be the problem? How, when, where are you breeding them?

And, a bit on the lice/mites...yes, those critters like specific hosts. However, if their preferred host is suddenly gone or (?) then they will migrate the the nearest "convenience store" for food. That might be your rabbit, it might be you. That said, I'm with the others......I don't wash my hands between animals. Keep your birds clean and you won't have a problem.

My newest Jersey Wooly babes (4 wks here). So far, the whole litter feels great. For those who show, how're you all doing on the tables? Whatcha working on? Me? Fullness in the sides of the lower HQ, making those pinbones disappear again, getting my ideal ears back, and cleaning up color.

My newest Jersey Wooly babes (4 wks here). So far, the whole litter feels great. For those who show, how're you all doing on the tables? Whatcha working on? Me? Fullness in the sides of the lower HQ, making those pinbones disappear again, getting my ideal ears back, and cleaning up color.

OMG SO ADORABLE! I'm beginning to think I got into the wrong breed of rabbits! LOL Especially after my Doe bit me today!
rant.gif

That is SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! OMG!

Here's my rabbit, Rebel. I don't know anything about her breed. I got her from a yard sale in a couple towns over for $10. She's just as sweet as can be! I love her to death.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom