What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
A pic of my bun after her 36 hr venture in the woods...

So glad she's home and safe!!

I want to bite her cheeks and ears shes so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL thanks! I just love everything about her, this is why I was so upset when she decided to not care for last litter and when she escaped. She threw some awesome colors in that last litter (even tho they were only a day old, you could tell their color patterns) I know at least 3 were harlequin like her. She was grunting a lot tonight when I got done with work and went up to check on her. Either she's really stressed out or ready to deliver. Can't wait to see what these babies are going to look like.

OOOHH so she didnt deliver outside some were? Thank god!!! I had a holland lop that escasped once when I was 17 and It was the night before she was due, I found her 3 days later, and no babies anywhere to be found?either she wasn't pregnant or delivered and I couldn't find them, and I don't remember her having any milk either? I was So upset!! Shes adorable, her squishy face and paws, i'd nibble her lol good luck keep us upddated!!!

Well today while dbf was weed eating our bank, he hit a baby wild bunny. And the other managed to jump out of the way. Well he came and got me. So I cought the one that was hurt and went for the other and my stupid cat leaped infront of me and grabbed it and ran off. I am very upset about that. I am going to heal the one who was injured. It has 2 bad cuts on its face. I am not sure if I can release it after it has healed or not.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom