What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Humm guess I will have to use a old genealogy chart, if I cant finding free I cant do it. No mail or creditcards here. You ship to port or bring by plane and cash and carry unless you know the market owner and he lets you carry a tab. They offered it to me most places around town especially food but I say no, unless its an emergency im not gonna owe people. Set myself free from burden of monthly bills. Internet only monthly, gas for cooking as I need a tank and refill ofones 2.00 for a tank that lasts me months. Electric is billed once a year. Mine was 270.00 I paid that in usa for a month. Gas for my car is 13.00 on an SUV my car was 8.00.
water fresh is 1.00 for every 8 liters. Well water is free. I can handle this on little income.
Any free programs you know of would be nice if you could share a link. My little doe is going to get a cage soon as hubby sends money. Plus I got feed to buy.

So... is gas and fuel cheaper there since you are closer to main export countries in the middle east?

I also wonder that too, if there are any free ones out there?....

Libya has the largest oil reserves in the world. Easy to reach and high quality. Thats a good and bad thing. It means that with a population of 6 million people every person could be wealthy beyond their dreams. Sadly, its not been that way and so much was squandered by prior ruler. Now that the country had a war and things are still in hands of various groups well all they have to do is cut oil supply and havoc begins. Anyone remember gas lines of the 70s? Imagine waiting 1wk for 1/2 tank of gas. It can get nasty when the heat goes up especially young men. So I dont use my car much buy gas early in day and propane what they use for cooking is very cheap. Think 2 barbecue tanks, it cost me 2.00 to fill. So yes its very cheap. Food is very cheap here ive gone from 4000 a month in usa to 400 a month average spending.

Today is week 3 since I bred my new zealand white doe,I put a handful of straw in her cage to see if she would carry it around and try to build a nest like I've read before to see if there pregnant but all she did was eat it like everything else.....I tried to palpate her but she turned her head down toward my hand and growled so I stopped because I don't want bit by those chompers. I don't know what else to do?

Watch n wait :) its the hard part ;) I'm waiting on one right now that I think faked me out...lol she's got 3 days

Today is week 3 since I bred my new zealand white doe,I put a handful of straw in her cage to see if she would carry it around and try to build a nest like I've read before to see if there pregnant but all she did was eat it like everything else.....I tried to palpate her but she turned her head down toward my hand and growled so I stopped because I don't want bit by those chompers. I don't know what else to do?

I'm buying a Holland Lop Doe from NGF {Narrow Gate Farm}. Does anybody know about this breeder?, she is pretty reputable in my area, but IDK about around with other breeders.

Back
Top Bottom