What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
I always wanted to live/visit Australia. I really want a dingo to. How much do those cost?

yeah, I must say, Australia is the best! yeah me tooi would love a dingo, they're really cute and pretty! not sure how much they would be, I don't think you can really have them for pets, unless you got a pup and trained it to be good, because they're wild dogs they would kill everything, like sheep and catlle if you lived on a farm, and all your chooks and yeah!

Lol sternrose, then never move here. You stay at home til you marry here and regardless of age parents are still boss. One of my sil has 13 kids. So far only one has married. You build your starter house onto the family house and once you can afford it you get your second house up. Shes got 5 sons and 7 daughters all still at home. Here you must have a starter home built, job, car and hefty bride price just to even get a girl to look at you. Her youngest are older than my oldest daughter and none have been asked to marry yet. Except for two they have pasted childbirth years so if they marry they will be second wives or replacement wives. I plan on not letting that happen to my girls.

Hello am new to this thread but not to rabbits I have 3 Holland Lops and will be getting 2 more, I have 2 lion heads and am getting 2 more of them in a couple of weeks, and 1 mini Rex.

Here are my 4 from my frosty doe. They were born Friday.

I need help making a decision, for my birthday I got. $40 so I could choose between getting one of these( my parents were tossed) 1) another rabbit cage 2.) Ez Tatt for rabbits 3.) weighing scale for rabbits. 5) carring cage made for rabbits (6 holes)

Back
Top Bottom