What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
My Blue silver marten had two both was deformed and the BEW and the orange didn't take and the chin's baby is getting big he is so strong for 2 days I can hold his head up nicely!

Both died.
sad.png
There was just nothing we could do.

I'm sooooo sorry. I hate it when they die. I cried when my mini lop lost her babies( bred to my Dutch) it was her first time and I knew that there was a HUGE chance for them to die and, I still cried. We had a solid black, a Brocken black and one Dutch marked. They died at birth. Sadly.

I'm sooooo sorry. I hate it when they die. I cried when my mini lop lost her babies( bred to my Dutch) it was her first time and I knew that there was a HUGE chance for them to die and, I still cried. We had a solid black, a Brocken black and one Dutch marked. They died at birth. Sadly.
Aww, I'm sorry :(

So sorry to hear about the losses. Love the pictures of the wee ones! Our 2 NZX does are in an exercise pen which is on top of a tarp in our family room. They are loving life. I had to put a sheet over the top to create a visual barrier as one kept jumping out and running/hopping all over the place. Prior to this, I had them in a large wire dog cage that we retro fitted with a wire bottom. Not as large as I'd like it to be but at least they are out of the 95 degree heat. Yesterday morning, they figured out how to undo the latch on the dog cage. My husband woke up to the sound of our cat hissing. When he got up, he saw the tell tale signs of loose bunnies. (bunny berries) They were running all over the place, hopping on the couches, end tables etc. Just having a grand time for themselves. I have no idea how long they were out for. Thank goodness they didn't get hurt. Our home is not bunny proof. Our larger exercise pen has so far kept them contained. They are happy, running around, playing with toys and stretching out. I never would have imagined having two large bunnies in the middle of our family room. They aren't even phased by the vacuum cleaner when I'm cleaning up the berries umpteen times a day.

Back
Top Bottom