What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
bun.gif
We have movement!!!! She was laying down tonight and I could clearly see her fur moving in a different direction than her breathing. As I looked more closely, it was amazing to see the waves of movement through her fur in the abdominal area!!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited. Thanks for letting me share my enthusiasm. First timer here. Like I needed to explain that
wink.png

I moved her to her own cage yesterday and placed baby saver wire around it. I'm glad I took the time even though I couldn't tell if she was pregnant when I was doing it.

:bun [COLOR=333333]We have movement!!!! She was laying down tonight and I could clearly see her fur moving in a different direction than her breathing.  As I looked more closely, it was amazing to see the waves of movement through her fur in the abdominal area!!!!  Can you tell I'm a little excited.  Thanks for letting me share my enthusiasm.  First timer here.  Like I needed to explain that [/COLOR][COLOR=333333];) [/COLOR]

I moved her to her own cage yesterday and placed baby saver wire around it.  I'm glad I took the time even though I couldn't tell if she was pregnant when I was doing it.  
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!

It's so easy to post pics of the sweet babies, just thought I'd show off my great mom! Here is my doe enjoying some playtime in our mobile playyard. Her kits will be two weeks old tomorrow, and she has been awesome. Hope those of you expecting kits have a great experience too.

Thanks all and for the well wishes. I am hoping she is a natural. I let her out yesterday in a play yard and she was so happy. She is still enjoying being petted. I was taking it slow tonight and stopped earlier than she wanted me to, she let me know by nudging my hand to continue. I just laughed. I have no idea what to expect but am enjoying the journey.

I am so excited both of my does kindled last night! Woohoo!
celebrate.gif
I have not messed with them only because the one does not like to be messed with and I just did not have enough darn time this morning before work! lol I will get pics soon!

I love this thread and seeing all the photos of everyone's lovely rabbits! :)

I have a few. My doe is supposed to be a New Zealand, but maybe she's a mix?
My buck is a New Zealand California cross. They're both so neat and have such different personalities.

Here's my doe Hassen in her house. We built a big hutch with a loft area. I wanted to make sure they have lots of room, and room for baby bunnies of course! I'm so excited for the time for that. We haven't bred them yet.

Back
Top Bottom