What Really Grosses You Out?

Baymule

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 1, 2010
Northeast Texas
It is with great amusement I read posts pertaining to chickens pecking at various kinds of poo, dogs eating all kinds of poo, goat bucks peeing on their faces (cologne if you are a doe
gig.gif
) or "just moved--huge cockroaches" and all the other things that give people the heebie-jeebies. I have taken thought on this and I find it hard to pinpoint any one thing that just flips me out. I can, and have, cleaned a gut shot deer and didn't throw up or even feel queasy. I am not sickened by the sight of blood, adult diapers with a load in them (although I'd rather not). I worked for a garbage company for 5 years and got over the smells and maggots real quick. The mechanics delighted in rolling me under a truck to show me a part that I needed to find and order for them, and yes, maggots do fall out of garbage trucks. I am not scared of rats, snakes or other creepy crawlies.

I have never handled a big hairy tarantula and they creep me out. Maybe if I did handle one, I'd get over it, but at this point, it really is not an issue.
lol.png

So what is your gross-out? What is the one thing that pushes your button, that you avoid at all costs?

Years in EMS has made it where I can handle most things... Spiders on me on the other hand creeps me out...

Why are you watching dogs poo?
I'm not, that is my point
lau.gif
I mean when ever I am out working on the property and the dogs decide to poop in my line of vision, I have to turn around so I can't even see them out of the corner of my eye.

It might be a guy thing, but I have heard several men say they think it is funny when dogs poop
sickbyc.gif

Hmm, let me think, I work at a veterinary clinic and live on a farm so gross stuff is very natural so I would have to say--dog vomit and cruciate repair. When you start drilling and popping and crunching on bones....yikes *shudder* and dog vomit, no explanation it's just nasty.
sickbyc.gif

Canned items, ketchup, old dried up food...
Welp. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

Hmm, let me think, I work at a veterinary clinic and live on a farm so gross stuff is very natural so I would have to say--dog vomit and cruciate repair. When you start drilling and popping and crunching on bones....yikes *shudder* and dog vomit, no explanation it's just nasty.
sickbyc.gif
and when they turn around and eat it
sickbyc.gif

Canned items, ketchup, old dried up food...
Welp. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.
Eugh... canned anything is N.A.S.T.Y.

For me, it's watching snakes eat their meals. Once we caught that lovely event in the reptile house at the zoo. Oh gosh.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom