What religion do you belong to?

Born in a "Christian" family IE not really practicing for the longest time till 6-7 years ago. Was baptized with parents but left the faith due to person reasons and have been drawn to Wiccan/paganism and claim that as my faith now. Still go to church due to parents and them wanting me to socialize.

I'm a Seventh day Adventist Christian. Not many know of my religion, we take the bible at its word. For example, the fourth commandment, "Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy, six days you shall labor, but the seventh day is the sabbath." Sooo, I go to church on Saturday. Another point of my church is we believe the dead know nothing and are "sleeping" in the grave until Jesus comes back, just like the bible says.

:highfive: I'm a Seventh Day Adventist

I'm proud to be a Roman catholic
smile.png

raised roman catholic. enjoy some of the family holidays but only in a cultural sense.

I realised i was athiest though by age 9 or 10. drove the school nuns nuts, lol. I never looked back despite family and personal history w terminal illness, war atrocities, abuse etc.. atheism makes the best sense in all ways to me.

ironicallly, i live in the city in the usa with highest percent of places of worship per capita and home to the so called 'harvard' of evangelical schools (so called, as they teach nothing of practical use based on my interactions w theiir graduates and faculity).

sorry for any typos, little tablet hard to use.

Back
Top Bottom