What rooster to keep?

Thank you all for posting! The rooster with the most votes I will keep, the other rooster will be free to whoever wants him. Its to cold to ship but I will drive part way to get him a good home.

I love #1.

Hope he ends up being your keeper.

I think I just have a problem with boring colors and he is far from boring to look at.

DEFINANTLY the Brown!! He is gorgious!! If I were able to keep a rooster here he's exactly the kind of bird I would want.
droolin.gif

Oh, gosh, for once this is a really tough choice (for me). They're both gorgeous. They're both EEs, so the EE gene will continue on in your flock (if you do any hatching), and I used to think I was partial to darker chickens.

But that cream cockerel is absolutely gorgeous. As is the "brown" one - brown? LOL - I guess he's more brown than the cream one! He's a STUNNINGLY handsome rooster.

If I was driving down the road past your property, and I saw the brown rooster in the yard with a flock, I'd smile and say, "Oooh, good lookin' rooster." If I saw the cream one, I'd slow down, pull to a stop, and sit on the side of the road to watch him for a while.

If I didn't have a rooster, I'd love to have either one. But there's a teeny-tiny bit more covetousness in me about that cream one!

Back
Top Bottom