What size trap...

secuono

Crowing
13 Years
May 29, 2010
Virginia
We have an unknown size and species of predator. There were tiny and humongous traps, they only had 10x12, no 15x15, which would of been a better size. I didn't want to get the massive one, it won't fit in the car and just too large!
I did see something in a den with a dark head and lighter muzzle, round snout/head.

I will have the 10x12 trap set tonight, we will see if we can catch anything. If not, I'll return it and hope to find something near by or borrow if I can. Online they are crazy priced! Idk why the local TSC doesn't have the 15x15 in stock, there is a sticker for it and it's never with the right size above it...

Baited, hidden and set! We will see if this smaller one is big enough tomorrow morning.
I would have no worries if I had the larger trap...ah well.

Lowes only has the smaller ones.
CFC Farm and Home Center had 7 or 8 different sizes. Gonna return the one I bought from TSC tomorrow, setting the new one tonight!

Ugh, it's the same size, just double doored!
Returned both and put in a special order for the 15x15in. This thursday or next it should come in.

I don't know what size to use but....I wish you all the luck......we had a bobcat clean us out last fall....we saw him but couldn't get a gun in time to shoot him....we waited in the pick up truck a few nights to try and shoot him and he never came out....a few nights after that he hit us again......once they start they are impossible.......we finally ended up selling what few ducks, chickens and turkeys that we had to keep him from killing them.....This year we have 2 donkeys and 2 Great Pyrenees.....and since we have had the Pyrenees we haven't had anymore problems.....I HOPE YOU GET HIM.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom