What spider is that?

TwoCrows

See my signature for BYC contests, you can win!!
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
Fun fact: did you know the females eat the males? Another fun fact, females are more aggressive than the male spiders.
It amuses me when I see people gasp at our wildlife when I would like die on the inside if I saw a Coyote/bear/wolf/anyotherusaanimal
Interesting facts, thanks for sharing!

But, I beg to differ, the snakes and spiders in your territory are WAY more scary than a Coyote, Wolf or Bear! 😄 Well, unless a Grizzy Bear has me by the throat, then I will trade you for a Funnel Web chasing me out of my kitchen! :lol:

Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia

But, I beg to differ, the snakes and spiders in your territory are WAY more scary than a Coyote, Wolf or Bear! 😄 Well, unless a Grizzy Bear has me by the throat, then I will trade you for a Funnel Web chasing me out of my kitchen! :lol:
Hmm I can deal with snakes and spiders but not anything that can eat me!

Starburst

Free Ranging
May 25, 2020
Western Washington

Hmm...I agree that spiders and snakes are terrifying. And while I've run into a few bears and a cougar (mountain lion, panther, whatever you call it), they've never attacked me. On the other hand, coyotes are a different story...but I'm so glad I don't have poisonous snakes and spiders! Cougars, bears, coyotes...they're so easy to see. But a spider just sneaking up on me or a snake...*shudders*

Last edited:

Starburst

Free Ranging
May 25, 2020
Western Washington

Starburst

Free Ranging
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Nov 2, 2018
NSW Australia
Hmm...I agree that spiders and snakes are terrifying. And while I've run into a few bears and a cougar (mountain lion, panther, whatever you call it), they've never attacked me. On the other hand, coyotes are a different story...but I'm so glad I don't have poisonous snakes and spiders! Cougars, bears, coyotes...they're so easy to see. But a spider just sneaking up on me or a snake...*shudders*
I had a run in with a brown snake outside the girls bathrooms at school last year. I almost tried on it, and a few weeks earlier I literally set my foot on a red belly black snake before I realised it was ther

Top Bottom