What spider is that?

Pics
Fun fact: did you know the females eat the males? Another fun fact, females are more aggressive than the male spiders.
It amuses me when I see people gasp at our wildlife when I would like die on the inside if I saw a Coyote/bear/wolf/anyotherusaanimal
Interesting facts, thanks for sharing!

But, I beg to differ, the snakes and spiders in your territory are WAY more scary than a Coyote, Wolf or Bear! 😄 Well, unless a Grizzy Bear has me by the throat, then I will trade you for a Funnel Web chasing me out of my kitchen! :lol:

But, I beg to differ, the snakes and spiders in your territory are WAY more scary than a Coyote, Wolf or Bear! 😄 Well, unless a Grizzy Bear has me by the throat, then I will trade you for a Funnel Web chasing me out of my kitchen! :lol:
Hmm I can deal with snakes and spiders but not anything that can eat me!

Hmm...I agree that spiders and snakes are terrifying. And while I've run into a few bears and a cougar (mountain lion, panther, whatever you call it), they've never attacked me. On the other hand, coyotes are a different story...but I'm so glad I don't have poisonous snakes and spiders! Cougars, bears, coyotes...they're so easy to see. But a spider just sneaking up on me or a snake...*shudders*

Last edited:
Hmm...I agree that spiders and snakes are terrifying. And while I've run into a few bears and a cougar (mountain lion, panther, whatever you call it), they've never attacked me. On the other hand, coyotes are a different story...but I'm so glad I don't have poisonous snakes and spiders! Cougars, bears, coyotes...they're so easy to see. But a spider just sneaking up on me or a snake...*shudders*
I had a run in with a brown snake outside the girls bathrooms at school last year. I almost tried on it, and a few weeks earlier I literally set my foot on a red belly black snake before I realised it was ther

Back
Top Bottom