What spider is that?

Pics
It cou
It was in her bed and bit her, the bite infected and the infection kept eating her skin, it bit her on the calf, and they kept removing skin and muscle to try and get ahead of it.
lt very likely has been a BR! And they should have applied so called »reserve antibiotics«, those that are older and rarely used nowadays due to their side effects. BR spiders are known to carry multi-resistant strains of bacteria.

It was in her bed and bit her, the bite infected and the infection kept eating her skin, it bit her on the calf, and they kept removing skin and muscle to try and get ahead of it.
That is what makes Brown Recluse spiders so dangerous! If you are bitten by one, take the (dead) spider with you and get to the ER immediately!

I don’t know if anyone has said this yet but you would call a spider venomous not poisonous. The difference between a venomous and poisonous organism is actually how they transmit the toxin. When someone says venomous think, spider, wasp, snake, these animals transmit the venom through wounding or biting into another animal to pump it into you. With a poisonous animal it would transmit the poison through its skin or when you ingest it examples certain frogs, some mushrooms, etc. Just wanted to let everyone know!

Yes, this! Pet peeve of mine. Whenever someone asks if a snake is poisonous, I ask them if they intend to eat it. 😁

We need a »scared reaction« icon!
I heart from an Australian Colleague the they even run after you, once they're really p¡ssed, vengeful spiders. 😯
They do. My Aunty has one in her makeup bag and it chased her down the hallway. Bloody dangerous spiders, I have only seen one and my dog almost got bitten but my grandad had one attempt to attack him.

How about the Funnel Web spider! Note the fangs on this thing!

https://www.australiangeographic.co...orlds-deadliest-spider-the-sydney-funnel-web/

I have heard they will dart out from under a bed or some such place and just bite you! :barnie
Fun fact: did you know the females eat the males? Another fun fact, females are more aggressive than the male spiders.
It amuses me when I see people gasp at our wildlife when I would like die on the inside if I saw a Coyote/bear/wolf/anyotherusaanimal

Back
Top Bottom