What spider is that?

WOOOOW ! Now that just too cool. Looks like the (banana spider) Golden Orb Weaver, we have here in Florida. Huge, harmless, but they place their webs about eye level , quite spooky.:rolleyes:
They sure look dangerous with that yellow and black pattern, but i read that their bite is like a wasp's sting. Painful but not dangerous at all - if you're not allergic.

Lol it wasn’t my pony, the duck tried to attack it flew at me and I kicked her into a gallop and made her go up the driveway.
When I first read it I thought you meant the duck attacked your ponytail- like your hair! I was like OF COURSE you’re afraid! :duc Lol whoops!

Lol it wasn’t my pony, the duck tried to attack it flew at me and I kicked her into a gallop and made her go up the driveway.
Maybe that duck was protecting her nest or young, sometimes our feathered friends can be vicious when their hormones have taken over:

Maybe that duck was protecting her nest or young, sometimes our feathered friends can be vicious when their hormones have taken over:
Yeah thats what it was. Anyway now if I see them I look for an alternate route. I don’t mind them if they don’t have young it’s when they have babies that I panic

Back
Top Bottom