What the DUCK?!?

Fantastic .What did you do with the turkeys?

The turkeys are only 12 days old so as of right now they are camping out in my laundry room under a heat light and I take them out during the day to dust and scratch around in a covered pen (we have lots of hawks and some eagles). When they get big and strong then we are going to turn them out in the back of our pasture where we are backed up to a big preserve and live happily ever after.

Which started your life as a turkey? ever seen that movie on PBS? I love that avatar so cute. :love

* We actually just googled and watch that “My Life as a Turkey” special when my eggs were hatching, what a cool show and beautiful land. You should have heard me and my husband walking around trying to sound like a turkey my girls (15 and 12) walked out of their rooms rolled their eyes and laughed.:lau We are big hunters in my family so it’s very much a circle of life lesson and God bless these animal momma’s for all the work they put in for raising our food. They have a tough job. It’s hard to take them outside and keep up with 7 of them because 5 will be right with you and then one gets distracted by a rock and another by a flower :barnie

* We actually just googled and watch that “My Life as a Turkey” special when my eggs were hatching, what a cool show and beautiful land. You should have heard me and my husband walking around trying to sound like a turkey my girls (15 and 12) walked out of their rooms rolled their eyes and laughed.:lau We are big hunters in my family so it’s very much a circle of life lesson and God bless these animal momma’s for all the work they put in for raising our food. They have a tough job. It’s hard to take them outside and keep up with 7 of them because 5 will be right with you and then one gets distracted by a rock and another by a flower :barnie

Sorry but thats just funny. I feel you though, my chicks did something similiar.

:lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom