What the HECK was THAT?!? New pics on post #48 All in the brooder now!

I am so excited for you!! I'm only a couple days behind you, but sharing in your hatch is like getting hatch day twice!!
wee.gif

hugs.gif

Quote:
That's what I though, too!!! Congrats on the chicks !!!
droolin.gif
( Was I drooling??? )

Ya know, that was my second thought, right behind something just short circuited in the 'bator!
th.gif

Update: I HAVE PIPS!!!
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
:
ya.gif
I HAVE THREE EGGS PIPPED!!! And they're chirping like crazy in there. That doofus DH of mine swears up and down that he can't hear them! I can hear them plain as day even over the sound of the circulating fan!! They're havin' a party in there, I tell ya!! Sounds like all they need is some chips and some dip and the stereo thumping and they'd be all set!!
gig.gif

Oh Boy!! It's going to be a sleepless night, I can see it coming. I'd go take a nap but I can't pull myself away from watching "Incubator TV"!!
lau.gif

Your husband is probably telling you the truth...he probably has some hearing damage that impairs his ability to hear high pitched sounds. I'm the same way...digital watch beeps, high-pitched sounds, rattlesnakes...they all elude me. I'm sure that I will miss out on hearing the peeps in the eggs.
sad.png

Congrats on your peeping eggs, though!
smile.png

Ed

Quote:
Thanks Ed...and oh yes! I know he's telling me the truth when he says he can't hear them. Deaf as a post he is!
sad.png
And it's a shame really. It's such a sweet sound! Get your hands on a stethoscope first chance you get so that you'll be able to hear them too Ed. I wish I had thought to do that long before we got to this stage. I feel like Denny is really missing out here!

OMGosh!! ANOTHER PIP!!! That's 5 now!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

CYNTHIA!!!!
barnie.gif
Why are they all pipping so soon??? Is this from an inaccurate thermometer and my temps are higher than I thought? How can this be??? Oh dear! Oh dear!! Oh dear!!!
fl.gif
Oh please Great Spirit!! Let this be perfectly normal!!
fl.gif

jumpy.gif
Good luck with your hatch...I had a sleepless night 5 days ago, but it was so fun!!! Can't wait for pics!!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom