What things have you done to make you look crazy?

My hubbie and I put up our Christmas lights already.
lol.png

We're trying to make a statement. Its so silly seeing Christmas decorations at the store right next to the fall/halloween decor. Its ridiculous how early the Christmas thing gets started. So we thought, lets beat them at their own game! I doubt anyone driving by gets it though. So they probably think we're the crazy people who put up their Christmas lights in September.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Quote:
You mean you're suppose to take them down at some point?!?!

Just kidding. We don't do Christmas lights. I do know of at least three houses in town that have theirs up all year, though not lit. You'd fit right in around here.

I think being myself is enough. I always find ways to make myself look like a complete horses butt... lately I havnt done anything stupid
lol.png

oh wait there is one instance
hide.gif

I was at party haveing a good time. I found pretezels and and stuck 2 in my mouth.. I started to luagh and then I said "Im a walrus!"
barnie.gif

what was I thinking! hahahaha

Quote:
We have ours up year-round. Either it makes us lazy or rednecks.. probably both. My mom and I went out to Home Depot in the middle of... July or August I forget which... we were looking for flea bombs, but weren't finding too many. We asked a nearby employee when they would have another shipment in. He told us "we probably won't be re-ordering till after Christmas, we're making room for the Christmas displays."
he.gif
In the middle of summer!?! It was 90-something out.
barnie.gif

Another crazy story is one a friend of mine taught me to do:
First you go to a mall with a resealable beverage.
Open it. Drink some. Close it and put it down in the middle of the floor (without getting caught).
Wait for some time to pass- watching it from a distance- then go back and pick it up in front of people.
Act like you've never seen it before and are suprised to find it, then proceed to drink it.
lau.gif
gig.gif

I was once sitting in my office, programming well past quitting time, when my girlfriend called. I put on my headset to talk, and kept working, sitting there in front of the monitor in my dimly lit office.

One if my co-workers came by, didn't see the headset, and thought I was sweet-talking to my computer.

<--------------- see my pic? I don't have to try to look crazy
smile.png

Quote:
I wouldnt mind seeing xmas decor now..
Ive thought about doing mine now while its still somewhat warm!

Getting on the roof in 40 degree weather while the wind is blowing in your face sure does take the christmas cheer out of putting lights up
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom