What thread topic do you get tired of seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Right???
cool.png

thumbsup.gif

austin.ray22 :

Please lock. This went nowhere near what I had planned to discuss.

And I am sorry for that. We are just having fun with it, but I am afraid it has hurt some people's feelings. We are all different, but all all here for mostly the same reasons.​

Quote:
And I am sorry for that. We are just having fun with it, but I am afraid it has hurt some people's feelings. We are all different, but all all here for mostly the same reasons.

Well said, michelle ... we did have fun with it .. but it IS kinda like asking "Whose kid is the ugliest" .. ya know..

All in good fun.
smile.png

Quote:
And I am sorry for that. We are just having fun with it, but I am afraid it has hurt some people's feelings. We are all different, but all all here for mostly the same reasons.

Well said, michelle ... we did have fun with it .. but it IS kinda like asking "Whose kid is the ugliest" .. ya know..

All in good fun.
smile.png

I agree. Although that may not have been your intention, it was bound to offend someone, don't you think
hu.gif

How bout posts that are started just to get people up in the air, fussin about other topics. Not everyone is goin to like the same things nor have the same beliefs and opinions, if you don't like something ignore it. I'm sure there are a few post I may get tired of seeing but maybe theirs post of mine people don't like either. I ignore them and if they don't concern me I don't bother reading them. I'm normally pretty quiet about stuff but I was having a "intellectual moment" I guess. Everyone have a Happy Hump day!!
tongue.png

austin.ray22 :

Please lock. This went nowhere near what I had planned to discuss.

Ahh..i see..
a classic case of, I can dish it out.. but cant take it....
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom