what to do about idiots next door?

Quote:
Thank the bull for helping to prevent the idiot from reproducing and further contaminating the gene pool.

LOL
lol.png

Another option to solve the problem might be SSS. Heck, the police would probably be more than happy to look the other way.

For the overly sensitive in the crowd - I was just kidding.

Most of my neighbors are great- Some of them have kinda funny ways ( But they probably think that about us too) , but nothing that is too bad. But I've lived by some doozies before. I had some that would steal anything that wasn't nailed down. They would even take my broom and mop off the carport when I wasn't home. Like I always say " They would steal the stink outta S_____!!!)

Quote:
You know something like this happened once that I know of. Guy beat on his wife for years. Her brother was a *insert elite military group here* who had made her an offer she repeatedly refused.

Finally, dude turned on the daughter when she grew "assets". Mom told bro, "OK I am done."

Dude's car was found locked in his driveway. His apartment was locked from the inside, no sign of breaking and entering, no evidence of anything. Keys and wallet on his dresser. Dude was just - gone. No one ever saw him again and no one much cared.

Everyone here has given you sound advice, do it, because I can tell you if Meth is involved in this in any way, more and more people will show up, stuff will be stolen, they are violent in a way you hopefully have never or will never have to deal with, because they see things that aren't there, they think everyone is out to get them, and they will fight to the death if they think they are in danger. Get a restraining order, post the signs, take pics or video, because one pic will say a 1000 words. Good Luck!!

Quote:
Agreed. I'm from the state with the 3rd most meth labs in the country, and Pierce County (where I grew up) is the top county in Washington state as far as labs. So we had drug counselors come to my high school and explain the signs of a lab. When our neighbor went out of town, some squatter broke in her house and started a lab. Luckily we called the cops right away. If one explodes, the whole area might be contaminated! So be informed and careful.

http://www.mfiles.org/Meth/overview/b2_wa_state_epidemic.html -Useful site!

I can relate, my relatives live across the street from me. My only neighbors. I havent had this type of problem but having told them to stay out, I would put up no tresspassing signs and call the police if they step foot on my property.

Meth head huh? Call the police department report an anonymous drug lead.

I would also maybe put up cameras to record them on your property then when you call the cops you have evidence.

Maybe it's time to get a mean dog? Or a crazy emu?

Back
Top Bottom