What to do for detached air sacs in eggs?

Okay, so isn’t a detached air sac one that is floating around or attached to one of the ends in a saddle shape? Well, mine is a saddle shape that looks very odd. :barnie It hasn’t begun to wiggle yet even though every other egg I have has started to move. I looked it up and it said that most likely when they try to hatch they would suffocate. Any idea on what to do? My posts weren’t working for some reason.

Okay, so isn’t a detached air sac one that is floating around or attached to one of the ends in a saddle shape? Well, mine is a saddle shape that looks very odd. :barnie It hasn’t begun to wiggle yet even though every other egg I have has started to move. I looked it up and it said that most likely when they try to hatch they would suffocate. Any idea on what to do? My posts weren’t working for some reason.
how many days in are the eggs?

are these ducks? do you have pics? also are the eggs in a egg turner where they're sitting vertically (on the pointy end) or are they laid flat?

one of my air cells recently was saddled I think bc it was laid horizontally in the incubator so I found an egg holder (from the store) and put it in the Bator so it was standing up vertically so the saddle shape could even out and it did, but that was around day 15. I propped it up on a piece of plastic so it was slightly angled and continued turning it manually until the shape evened out! Idk if that is useful or not in ur case

are these ducks? do you have pics? also are the eggs in a egg turner where they're sitting vertically (on the pointy end) or are they laid flat?

one of my air cells recently was saddled I think bc it was laid horizontally in the incubator so I found an egg holder (from the store) and put it in the Bator so it was standing up vertically so the saddle shape could even out and it did, but that was around day 15. I propped it up on a piece of plastic so it was slightly angled and continued turning it manually until the shape evened out! Idk if that is useful or not in ur case
Yes, these are ducks. They are are due to hatch in 8 days. I have the days all mixed up. They are laid flat in the incubator. I know that it should have been vertical when I noticed it, but my incubator isn’t big enough. I do not have any pictures, but it was definitely a shavertical when I noticed it, but my incubator isn’t big enough. I do not have any pictures because my eggs are at school, but it was definitely a saddle shape. I guess I’ll just have to hope for the best. Thanks for your great help and advice!! :)

Back
Top Bottom