what to do Pest or Predetor LOOK at this

Blueroo63

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
N.Texas
What to do I know they are Predetor's!!!!!!!!
but they are just so darn cute.
but yet stinky thanks for looking

22607_dsc01346.jpg

22607_dsc01348.jpg

22607_dsc01347.jpg

any body whnt a new kitten

Baby animals have to be cute, or older animals (and people) might not want to take care of them.

They are awfully, awfully cute.

What happened to their mother?

she had them under my riding mower in the shed out back pole barn ,and we was serving it ,when she seen us she ran away
and when we backed the mower out of the shed to have room to start it up,luck for them we back it out before truning on the blades
because there they were under the mower deck poor baibies

their momma might come back for them, how long ago was that??

I SO want a skunk!, they're illigal in va
somad.gif
, but in WV where I used to live, they arn't, I looked for one for years, but could never find any!

They are just so….stinkin’ cute and adorable.

Many moons ago..21 years…I wanted one but unfortunately could not have one due to the laws of the state I lived in at the time (Washington State).

Knew a few people in Michigan who kept them as de-scented house pets – cute and curious…..the reason I had wanted one.

I wish you were closer. I would LOVE to take one or all of them off your hands. Had pet skunks when I was a kid. I miss them. I am in CA where they are illegal but if I found a baby I would keep it anyway. I'm jealous!!

I've had a few as pets. When they are that young the vet can remove the scent glands... Check on state laws though, because it's not legal everywhere..........

PS, My girls name was violet...... from bambi lol

Back
Top Bottom