what to do with rooster not allowed

Here's Picotee:

View attachment 2279904

We took him for walks on a leash, too, because he couldn't go outside at all. But the county people said he was perfectly legal inside.

My son was so angry! He would go in our backyard and crow at the top of his lungs repeatedly just to pi** off the complainers! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Picotee's story is the best! So glad you had the patience to save him and now he gets to be outside. My family would never go for a diaper in the house, but I did keep the chicken tractor and chickens in the garage all winter "because it was leaking." Didn't get around to fixing that leak for months! šŸ˜‰

Picotee's story is the best! So glad you had the patience to save him and now he gets to be outside. My family would never go for a diaper in the house, but I did keep the chicken tractor and chickens in the garage all winter "because it was leaking." Didn't get around to fixing that leak for months! šŸ˜‰
Haha! Musta been a bad leak!

Luckily for me, Picotee is my hubby's favorite. But it did work out well. I really enjoyed having him strutting around the house. He even started sleeping in because we kept him in a room with blackout curtains - lol!

Haha! Musta been a bad leak!

Luckily for me, Picotee is my hubby's favorite. But it did work out well. I really enjoyed having him strutting around the house. He even started sleeping in because we kept him in a room with blackout curtains - lol!
Gotta love a rooster that sleeps in!

My situation is just the opposite: my rooster and my hubby currently have a fragile armistace agreement that requires quite a bit of diplomacy from myself to keep intact... šŸ¤£

It seems that roosters always need a good advocate in their corner! :idunno

20200807_021002.jpg

Great pic & story !
I have an update as well. Code compliance here (we are near Portland, in Oregon) actually came out today to cite me. But it turned into the best thing...they (code compliance) found a farm for my roos with 16 hens!!! I am driving them out there tomorrow! I cant believe it! :wee:wee

Great pic & story !
I have an update as well. Code compliance here (we are near Portland, in Oregon) actually came out today to cite me. But it turned into the best thing...they (code compliance) found a farm for my roos with 16 hens!!! I am driving them out there tomorrow! I cant believe it! :wee:wee
That's FANTASTIC news!!!! Made my day!!!!

Great pic & story !
Wow, sounds like a great ending for everyone! So glad the compliance team arrived with a solution to the issue! :clap

Back
Top Bottom