What to do???

One was sick and then another and another and so on. I used 3 ml per gallon of the wormer
How long did it take for it to spread from one to the next?

Safeguard... That amount of wormer *might* treat large roundworms, key word being *might*, but it won't treat anything else. That 3 ml per gallon is one of my pet peeves.
somad.gif
he.gif

-Kathy

Some water I forgot about in the cattle tank. Other than that no. How many days should I do Thai again? Sorry for all the questions. How long for egg holding like I said I am totally confused.

Not sure that's true...

-Kathy
Talked to a Vet at the University of Alberta...Too true...They do not give wrong information....I hope the OPs birds get better...Mine were the same...One got sick and then like rungs on a ladder they all got it...They were fine for about two months....Just got it back again two days ago..This time seems worse...No deaths yet. I run a heat lamp and do let them out a few times each day in the run as not to cause them too much stress...
Bio-security is something I will never gamble with again....

How long did it take for it to spread from one to the next?

Safeguard... That amount of wormer *might* treat large roundworms, key word being *might*, but it won't treat anything else. That 3 ml per gallon is one of my pet peeves.
somad.gif
he.gif

-Kathy
not that long and was that not the right doseage

Back
Top Bottom