What to name my duckies?

It would be Mutter Ente.
(There's 2 t's.)
Sorry, my family calls me 'The Grammar Nazi of the South.'
LOL!
gig.gif

H
Ha ha! that's great!
Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier, Funf, Sechs, Seben, Acht, Neun, Zehn, Elf.
That's the list! Einz - biggest, friendliest as a duckling. Zwei, always next to Einz, also friendly. Drei usually near the first two, a little shy. Vier, sounds like Fear in English, and she was a panic. Fünf and Sechs were close behind. Sieben, a unique one, often off to herself, in her own little world, Acht, the loudest, Neun, looked almost exactly like Sechs, Zehn, our zany girl, and little bitty Elf.

Paisley and Sage went to the park today! They loved it! We were there with several friends and the kids got to take turns holding them, the older ones carrying them around. I brought some peas for them to feed them. The ducklings never strayed far from me. When they would get too far for my comfort I would call them back and give them peas as a reward for coming. They tried to eat EVERYTHING including, but not limited to, cigarette butts, beads, pecan shells, shoes, and sticks. Everyone loved them. There were several little children (on a field trip, apparently) just leaving as we got there. They all went "Awww! Chickens!"
gig.gif
Poor city children.
I forgot my camera, so I didn't get pictures. I'm about to make them harnesses so I can start taking them on walks.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom