What treat did your chickies get today?

Grass clippings, Cut one of my smaller sunflowers off with about 2-3 feet of stem and hung it in the chicken run, they loved it, and the social seed cracking party that ensued from it. My one big Roo was also rather proud of the mouse he somehow caught and proceeded to carry it around with him for 20 minutes.

Grass clippings, Cut one of my smaller sunflowers off with about 2-3 feet of stem and hung it in the chicken run, they loved it, and the social seed cracking party that ensued from it.  My one big Roo was also rather proud of the mouse he somehow caught and proceeded to carry it around with him for 20 minutes.   

One of my hens caught a toad and ran around with it like that! The thing was flat as a pancake and they'd pecked his head away, but they weren't going to let go of it! I finally took it away from them and pitched it far away!
My chickens were given tomato cores and skins today and leftover spaghetti sauce from dinner last week! Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

Bought some new plants to plant in my herb garden, just regular ones to add some color...... They demolished it in less than the time I noticed they were gone. Spoiled girls.

Back
Top Bottom