What treat did your chickies get today?

Kids didn't finish their hamburgers, so the chickens had those! Theyre also working on the pears that fell from the tree and didn't get picked up..

Melon is a great treat, they will strip it down to the skin, but corn on the cob seems to be a favorite. As my nephew Kole would say, " they will clean that corn down to hillbilly toilet paper. I always try to mix it up and will chop up some greens with it all. I spoil my girls.

My chickens enjoyed a head of cabbage. At 18 weeks old, I told them it's the last head until I see an egg. They answered with pooping by my foot. Ugh, one day.

i got my first egg 2 days ago and believe i was rewarded with it because i gave the girl nectarines for the first time in a month! an hour later a cute little silkie egg! good luck i know the wait can be excruciating!

I spoil my girls and the only like three weeks old. I always pick up some greens and corn on the cob, cause it's cheap, plus the love it, surprisingly they like Cauliflower. When I can I dice up some apple or slice of melon

Back
Top Bottom