What treat did your chickies get today?

My 2 chickens normally have half a corn cob for lunch and a few sultanas and sunflower kernels for afternoon tea when I clean the coop.

Some hot days they have a pak choy (salad lunch) which is one of their favourites.

I also throw scratch seed food around to help keep them entertained during the day.

They also have their regular food to eat from the pet store.

Last edited:
Tomatoes
1f345.png
and more tomatoes
1f345.png

They got spinach fresh kale and fresh Romaine wood shavings of carrots and a small cherry tomato. they absolutely love it and eat it up whenever I put it in I work in a restaurant. we threw away fresh salads full of these greens every morning and I thought if they would eat it I bring a bowl home everyday. it's not their main food it's just a treat but they absolutely love it

They got spinach fresh kale and fresh Romaine wood shavings of carrots and a small cherry tomato. they absolutely love it and eat it up whenever I put it in I work in a restaurant. we threw away fresh salads full of these greens every morning and I thought if they would eat it I bring a bowl home everyday. it's not their main food it's just a treat but they absolutely love it

Look at those little sweeties.

Yes, the babies do like to have some treats of fresh greens. A good habit for them.

Mine adults mope if they don't get kale. So...that is usually what they get.

Today was 1 of the last watermelons from the garden. A nice watery treat for a hot day.

Cleaned out the fridge, so they got rice, broccolini, chili, cashew chicken, and a small bit of salmon. I find it interesting when people say they have picky girls, mine definitely aren't! If it's in their bowl, they're gonna eat it!

Back
Top Bottom