what type of chicken is this? please help!

clucker125

Hatching
May 15, 2015
England
hello everyone I incubated lots of eggs and but I carnet find out what type of chicken this is and there is only one out of 48 please can someone help me
thankyou
ella

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif

Looks to me like a mix breed. Did you buy those eggs in as fertile eggs to incubate, and if so, were they sold to you as purebreds? If not, chances are it's just a mix.

Best wishes.

thankyou yes the person I brought them off said that they might have put some mixed breeds in.

do you know what it could be mixed with ?

thankyou
ella

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you joined us!

I think they are probably mixes, though the black and red rooster looks like he has feathers on his feet, (is that just my imagination?) in which case he is a Black Copper Marans.

I think they are mixes also but, the one in the second photo is a beautiful pullet - no matter what breed she is. You can also post at "what breed or gender is this," it is helpful to know how old they are in the pictures.

Thank you everyone for the help x
The chickens are about 14 weeks old
I have lavender pekins and sablepoots which are 10 weeks and I can tell what gender they are but the older ones I can't any way thank you for everyone help and yes( mymillefleurs) i think he is a black copper maran
1f603.png

Back
Top Bottom