What type of chicken is this?

Jun 9, 2017
What type of chicken is this? I've had it for almost 4 months and i cant tell what it is.

Attachments

• 20170608_161343.jpg
    20170608_161343.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 51
Looks similar to a couple of the ones we got - supposed to be RIR's! Their color is buff, yellow legs, one has a few barred hackle feathers, and the other has a few barred tail feathers, but neither is exactly the same as the other!. Some kind of mixture I can't find a name for either .... hope they lay good, or they'll end up in the stew pot with the CornishX.

I really don't know what any of mine were. I was supposed to get 9 amber links and one production red and got no amber links at all. I ended up with a splash ameraucana, a RIR, 3 of those brown ones, 3 (i believe to be blue wheaten ameraucanas), a polish white and what i believe is a leg horn. I had to get rid of 6 because they were roosters so now i only have those 3 brown ones and the leg horn. Sadly the leghorn might be a rooster too.

Attachments

• 20170609_131808.jpg
    20170609_131808.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I really don't know what any of mine were. I was supposed to get 9 amber links and one production red and got no amber links at all. I ended up with a splash ameraucana, a RIR, 3 of those brown ones, 3 (i believe to be blue wheaten ameraucanas), a polish white and what i believe is a leg horn. I had to get rid of 6 because they were roosters so now i only have those 3 brown ones and the leg horn. Sadly the leghorn might be a rooster too.
yep thats a roo :(

Back
Top Bottom