What Type Of Cross-Breed Do You Have? *POST YOUR PICS :)*

Quote:
Those are so AWESOME! The white, brown and black colors are so cool
love.gif

Thanks!
big_smile.png

My RIR/Sussex just grew a huge tuft of white hair! It looks even cooler now! I wish I could post a picture but the camera is dead and I have NO batteries!
he.gif

I love the RIRxBO cross. I might try that one. The mom with babies is adorable. I have a pullet that looks just like her. I love all the puffy cheecks on these.

Here is a mix I just picked up about a month ago. I am thinking Houdan/Silkie mix. He has a V comb, 5 toes, feathered legs, and a top hat. I just thought he was neat looking and threw him in the mix. His name is Howard, but my daughter calls him Hammer.

47992_img01086.jpg

47992_img01087.jpg

so ive been researching for a lil while now and have built my own chicken tractor kinda took a couple ideas from a few different one ive seen and really would like to get into raising some silkies but none available around me right now so i got on craigs list and founf some bantys in the area and decided to purchase them to get started in the world of bantys. well i found some oeg/cochin crossed pullets about 5 months old. what do ya think of them?
Birds
Birds

so ive been researching for a lil while now and have built my own chicken tractor kinda took a couple ideas from a few different one ive seen and really would like to get into raising some silkies but none available around me right now so i got on craigs list and founf some bantys in the area and decided to purchase them to get started in the world of bantys. well i found some oeg/cochin crossed pullets about 5 months old. what do ya think of them?
70224_oeg_cochin_cross_pull.jpg

70224_our_1st_flock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom