What type of worm - need help identifying.

Sayah

Hatching
Jun 1, 2023
The first picture does not have good clarity but saw the white stuff in one of the droppings yesterday. Hubby said he believed it was moving. Was on the lookout this morning and saw this other worm in one of the droppings (2nd and 3rd picture).

Attachments

• 20240523_165954.jpg
    20240523_165954.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 13
My girls also have mites which I was going to treat for tomorrow with Elector PSP. Full coop clean out and spray necks, vents, and under wings. With the recent discovery of tapeworm in one of my hens, which do I treat first; the tapeworm or mites? Would it be too much on her to use the Equimax and spray her with Elector PSP or should I put a couple days between the treatments?

My girls also have mites which I was going to treat for tomorrow with Elector PSP. Full coop clean out and spray necks, vents, and under wings. With the recent discovery of tapeworm in one of my hens, which do I treat first; the tapeworm or mites? Would it be too much on her to use the Equimax and spray her with Elector PSP or should I put a couple days between the treatments?
Treat both.

Back
Top Bottom