WHAT TYPES OF BIRDS DO YOU HAVE? PICS?

You're yelling at people in CAPS.

I have Buff Orpingtons and Easter Eggers. Guineas in the bator due today. Picking up some Pekin and Khaki Campbell ducks tomorrow.

sorry!!
sad.png
CAPS are just a habit.

I have pheasants in impeyan,swinhoe,eliot,mikado,lewis silver,blue eared,brown eared,black ringneck,grey peacock and palawan peacock.
Chickens in buff seabrights.
Caged birds in blue and gold macaw,lutino cockatiel,diamond doves and scarlet crested grass parakeets.
In N.H.,Tony.

My Buff Orp Female ( currently broody over 8 eggs, first due the 30th!)
2iw7swg.jpg

My mallard drake (stud muffin xD)

15ebiqc.jpg

My old crippled pain -in - the - rear. Lol, A domestic Bibbed Mallard Drake

2u63e3m.jpg

Some pics of my favorite species -

2788359826_88531b9f34.jpg

Anas bahamensis, Bahama Pintail

2781721063_96a28727ba.jpg

Lophura nycthemera, Silver Pheasant

2056044699_351c4c5a83.jpg

Dendrocygna viduata, White-faced Whistling Duck

2472980666_aa0b3402f4.jpg

Lophura leucomelanos lineata, Lineated Kalij Pheasant

We keep a number of species of pheasants & waterfowl as well as a few breeds of domestic fowl.

Dan

Last edited:
Let me see....
chickens: SLW, GLW, BLRW, WCBLUP, WCBLKP, WCSP, RCRP,GLP, BLP, Houdan, Crev, Sultans, Dorking, BUC, BC, WC,PMC,BTW, BTBuff, Mottledjap, BlkO, BO,BUO,EE's,
AM, BBRix, Silver, Angadori, Silkies,Seramas, Del, SSH, BJG, BUGJ, WGJ, Cal, BBC, BUBC, Frizzels, Bturken, BRC, and a bunch of mixes, peafowl, turkey,-JB, NAR, BR, BS, RP, EMU, pheasants - RG, YG, IR, LA, cortix quail, button quail, pigeons, chuckers, call ducks and kacki cambell, phew!!!!!! ....... I need more property - anyone have some for sale cheap!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Lol, Montgomery.

I noticed! Lol, I want a bigger one with a slide xD, I already have a ramp made for it, now i just need to figure out a drainage thingy.

Dan, (Lophura), do silver pheasants get tempermental?
The reason I asked is because I've considered getting them because they are just beautiful, and the man I purchase birds from has a pair of them and was telling me about how the male gets very aggressive and that it had spurred him.

Back
Top Bottom