What was your biggest egg ever collected? see mine!

This week my RIR's produced 1 3.5 oz egg and another 3.8 oz egg, both were doubles.

big_smile.png
my biggest is 4oz and 3 1/4" long, I still have it, my grandkids wanted me to keep it so I blew it out. If I knew have to put the picture of it on here I would, it has a lot of wrinkles on it and came from a golden comet!

big_smile.png
my biggest is 4oz and 3 1/4" long, I still have it, my grandkids wanted me to keep it so I blew it out. If I knew have to put the picture of it on here I would, it has a lot of wrinkles on it and came from a golden comet!

WOW! I thought the 3.35oz (95gram) egg I got yesterday was big....but y'all have some impressive eggs!

I have no idea who layed it...I kept looking for the poor hen that was sitting on the inflatable donut.
D.gif

My Rhode Island Red laid this huge egg this morning, i just couldn't believe my eyes so i went online and searched and found this website and had to create account to post. I was so excited!!!! i havent used it yet but i will post pics when i open it up. It is 3inches long and dwarfs my other eggs. Hope she lays more like this.

Wow, I'm jealous. I've not gotten any eggs from over half a year from our retired 6-8 red sex link hens (I'm not complaining, they deserve a break and are pets). Now I have a 30 week old leghorn (no eggs), and two 19 week old black sex links (no eggs). Are Leghorns and Black Sex Links prone to double yolkers? I know our red sex links were!

Back
Top Bottom